This is a list of categorised resources for the sustainable energy sector
- how much energy is spent to heat water for civil use?
- what efficiency can be introduced, if any, by having the heating device as close as possible to the place where hot water is consumed? e.g. an electrified tap instead of having the boiler burning gas until hot water reaches the tap through all the pipes
- where does the feeling of heat come from? is it just the air surrounding one person, or the objects one touches, or a combination of both?
- would it be possible to optimise the heat as a function of people perception, rather than overall energy in the premises? e.g. imagine having a personal heating device that warms air and objects around a person
- would it be possible to have heat micro-generation? e.g. a chair, a wardrobe, a bed, a wall, each with their own way of heating up