This is a list of categorised resources for the sustainable energy sector. Some notes:
- The list started for research while applying for grant in the UK so most resources make sense for this market.
- We are focusing on electricity data exchange, so most of the resources see the problem from this point of view.
- Categories have grown organically with content, they don’t follow a specific taxonomy and are subject to change.
it has been organised in the following sections:
- business: VCs, funds, accelerators, public funding, investments, etc.
- companies: consultancies, organisations, media, activism, carbon offset, meteo forecast, market compare, energy, etc.
- hardware: IoT, thermostats, energy monitors, sensors, electrical storage, photovoltaic, microgrid, etc.
- knowledge: general information, energy consumption, technologies, business, data sets, etc.
- questions for a path to decarbonisation
- software: DSR management, building performance and monitoring, blockchains, AI and management solutions, etc.
- standards: certifications, regulations, etc.
If you are reading this on a website, this content is versioned and available for changes on Github